This is a muffin that you can be proud of. It's full of high quality protein that will give you and your family the energy you need to tackle the day. They are delicious and satisfying, too!
We always recommend using pasture raised or organic eggs and chicken to increase the nutritional content. You can use leftover chicken from a home made or store bought roasted chicken.
- 1 C cubed roasted chicken
- 2 C broccoli
- 2 scallions sliced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 10 eggs (pasture raised or organic)
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cut the roasted chicken into small cubes, slice the scallions and chop the broccoli and parsley.
- Combine chicken, raw broccoli, eggs, scallions, parsley, coconut flour, salt & fresh ground black pepper in a large bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil and evenly spoon the egg mixture inside each hole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 425 degree oven until lightly browned on the edges.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and store the leftovers in the refrigerator.